Altered Notebooks in Pretty Soft Pastel Colours

Last month, I received a bag of papers and trims specially picked out by a fan of my online shop. She is so kind hearted and supportive! It's great that running this shop, even on a part-time basis, and yes..with its set of difficulties, I meet great people along the way who even pays me more than I should be receiving simply because they think that I should also be paid for my time, effort and also transport when I go over and meet them. May God bless them!

So here's my bag of trims and after I received it, I'm like soooo ecstatic!






With these, I came up with three altered notebook designs along with some of the items from my December haul. They also have a running theme to it. I used soft pastel colours and co-ordinates which make the notebook covers look dreamy. Other items used are Dear Lizzy die cuts and a gold doily (which is so ex..I have to use them sparingly, haha) and trims from the giveaway.




Thanks for dropping by!

Comments