Birthday Tri-Fold Card with a...Tooth Fairy

When I learnt I had to incorporate dentist themed stickers or embellishments, I...couldn't think of anything until an idea struck me. Why not, I use the image of a tooth fairy? Finally, I found one and it's the perfect design and silhouette for the cover of the tri-fold card!

I was kinda busy that weekend because I had a LOT of catching up to do with my project 300 (more about it later!) but I can't turn down a sweet request to make a card for the girlfriend. While tri-fold card is nice to look at with it multi layers, when the cutting part is over, the next challenge is to have it stand up without falling down too easily after layering it with embellishments. I can always do the short cut of using less bellies and making it have a generic design like the ones on the internet. But you know me, either you go big or you go home..haha! Yes, simple can be good at times, like those clean and simple layout, but I like detailed designs more.

Anyway, here are the final results of my tri-fold card.








By the way, I made some slight adjustments to the cover. Apparently I forgot to add punched monarch butterflies on the cover, which I had already pre-punched. So here's a close up view of it. Behind you can see the chipboard heart that 'sticks' out when you close the card. Nice effect, eh?


Thanks for dropping by!

Comments