Laminated Bookmarks with Themes & Spiral Notebook Covers

I am always touched at how supportive my friends are in my online venture and they also sometimes purchase from me. I don't like taking money from them but they always insist so I well, try to give them a special price, as a way of saying thanks.

While my recent designs are more to either vintage or feminine shabby chic, I also enjoy using montage style using layers of awesome goodness and different mediums like paint or splatters to add extra dimension to the overall look. I am not big on embellishments but I like using die cuts and chipboards and for my more feminine designs, I like to do fussy cutting from patterned papers. I always believe, and I've probably mentioned this before, it's not how expensive your embellishments are. A simple design can look expensive as long as you get the basics right such as mastering the layering techniques, the colours co-ordinate well and adding other simple techniques like distressing the edges, tearing of papers and dabbing on paint or spraying on mediums on the overall project. The final look must look 'together'.
Nevermind if you don't know what I'm saying. Just look at the pictures below, haha.





Here's my 'smaller' take on the techniques I've mentioned earlier except there were no 3D layering because they were going to be run in a laminator machine. Been awhile since I've last done bookmarks. For the base of the bookmarks, I used large manila tags. I would love to do them again them. Just drop me a note on the right bar for orders :p




Thanks for dropping by!

Comments