Tri-Fold Card with Encouraging Notes

Tri-fold cards is one of my favourite type of cards to make although I have to follow a picture of the template when I do. I like how unique the tri-fold card look like when it opens up to reveal different panel in a zig-zag like manner. Here, I made the card slightly more 3D like with the last panel opening up to reveal a slightly sticking out journalling card with a message. This can be pulled off, without the paper being worn out, if the card is thick enough such as those from the Webster's Pages collection. Otherwise, another way to counteract this is to basically use a transparency and stick behind it to make the paper longer lasting.

See how the lovely panels open up

Speaking of 'Lovely'..

Another side view of the card


Tri-fold cards are available for custom orders.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments