Turning 21 Altered Notebook

I remembered when I turned 21, er...many moons ago, and I celebrated it at home with my friends. It was great! I didn't look 21 though, I look more like 31! ha..

Moving on.

One of the best things to know about being 21 at that time is that I'm still in touch with many of them despite the number of years that had been. Of course, in life, we face obstacles and at the age of 21, you're just starting to begin adulthood and I must say, it isn't easy. However, whatever happens, remember, life goes on. Some days are good, some are so-so and others are just simply so bad you want to creep under a hole. Unfortunately, the best thing to do is to face up to your fear, learn from your mistakes and make things right again.

So that brought me back memories when I made this lovely altered notebook using Dear Lizzy Polka dot Party & Bo Bunny Party Collections. I love the white blooming flowers and the faint sketches. I added more details with the flair badge, cut out of a bicycle, and a 'joy' wood embellishment from Prima Marketing (my favourite!).

The whole theme has this sweet overall pastel look. I met the girl during a Staff Retreat and she's just as sweet and lovely :) (plus she thinks I'm only 25 to 26..haha! I feel so young again.)


Thanks for dropping by!

Comments