Altered Photoframe & Card with Flourish Border

I recently made use of the buy 1 get 1 free promotion from Made with Love (the promotion is still on going peeps! Check out their website) and I got two punches from Martha Stewart. Yayness.....I really lurve the punch and hasn't kept it inside the box yet because I am using it for almost every project I'm doing including the two that I'm doing tomorrow. I will post the pictures of the two punches in a later post.

For a preview of the punch outcome, you can see from the card below.

This is actually a notebook and card package. Somehow, this album seems to be tucked in a corner on my facebook page and my blog but I will do a little change here so I get to do more of these packages simply because it's such a nice package, don't you think? :)

Here, the card is designed with a car theme and the altered frame to be of a romantic theme. I also made a peek-a-boo message behind the door, inspired by one of the local crafters. Yup, my obsession with the punch is not gonna end here yet.

Oh, let me show you the picture of the Martha Stewart deep edge punch with the flourish border. Pretty right?

source: 123stitch
Here's the card and photoframe package with the rich layering


Thanks for dropping by!

Comments