20 Layout Scrapbook with Friendship Theme

When I study the works of other people when they scrapbook, I can only think, my goodness, they're so detailed..and so arty! Obviously, they're talented. As much as I want to follow their style, I can't mimic their talent but I do believe that we can certainly learn from the best and adopt it to make it our own. Just like a singer, there are so many singers around but how do you ever stand out? Certainly, not by following others but developing your own signature style. And many of them learn from the best singers. Bruno Mars was a big fan of Michael Jackson and his latest album is a reflection of the songs he listened to when he was growing up. But when you listen to him, you know that he is the one and only Bruno Mars.

If I were to do a scrapbook layout, I could assure you that it would be very simple, haha. I just want it pretty but fuss free. But when I do for others, suddenly my hidden perfectionist nature just takes over and I fuss over every single thing. Oh well. I think the pressure of doing it for somebody makes me want to do my best and make their every dollar worth it. However, ultimately it is the one who is receiving it will of course, make the final judgment if it is up to his or her standard.

Of course in life, not everything is going to be smooth sailing. There are times when you get rejected or your work is not on par with what the person has in mind. I mean, you can't please everybody right?

However, I count on the fact that it's just part and parcel of life. People are supportive of my works and I will continue to find the time and do my best.

Here, I've done a scrapbook with 20 layouts and a cover page. It's a mixture of simple and slightly complex layouts. They're pre-made so you can just stick on your photos and write notes in them.

Enjoy the pics! If you would like to order a similar one, don't be shy and drop me an order query from the top or side bar.





Close Ups
















Cover Page

Comments