Birthday Cards with Femine Charms & Pretty Laces

Birthday cards are my most requested items and for the first time, I actually got an order to make a bulk order and I'm so excited. Furthermore, if I'm left to have my own ideas on the cards, I get even more excited as I sit down and plan how am I going to design the cards based on ideas I have gathered all around.

Although I use this method for most of my custom cards, if there's no specific instructions, I get to make a 100% decision and for a card designer, that's like a dream come true, haha. This applies to my monthly birthday cards as well but it's different when I receive it as an order. It's so freaking exciting!

Okay, excitement aside, I get to experiment with several methods of designs and sometimes I get overwhelmed by the loads of creative ideas out there. But I guess, just like me, they are inspired by other talented crafters who are willing to share their knowledge online or even offline.

This is the batch of cards I have made for the birthday cards.

I offer discounts for batch order of cards in quantity 10 and above. If you are working on a small budget, I can work around your budget as well. Feel free to drop me a query at the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Blue & Pink theme with pearls, Prima Marketing chipboards, Webster's Pages papers & fabric pleats

Slightly simpler looking cards with floral themes, bird cage charm and punched borders

Comments