Easel Card "Documented"







My First Easel Card

I was browsing through the pinterest at 4am in the morning when everyone was sleeping to browse some ideas for a card design. Then I came across this easel card which piqued my interested and I'm like, 'I wanna make that!'



 Well, as long as it looks easy enough but I had to browse through several more tutorials until I come across one that is super easy although I kinda screw up a tiny bit. Luckily, I didn't have to waste paper when I made some simple alterations. Then, the best part was that when I posted early in the morning, almost half an hour later, I received orders, yay!

Finally I found a card design that could be placed on display, both the cover and the message inside. I want to take a step further by decorating the front  part for the message, and make it more 3D. Probably, it will be my next task when I do a complimentary card for a mlcardshop fan.


The samples that I saw had another piece of patterned paper covering the front paper but I merely used the washi tape as a border.

Interested to get such a card? You can always drop me a note at the side bar or click on the How to Order link above. Price? It's at an affordable price of just $5.50.

By the way, this card is also for sale over at the shop.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments