Get Well Soon Card



I think this is my second Get Well Soon card and I also think I need one because I haven't been feeling too good since start of the week, with a bout of flu. But I'm getting better and now I'm coughing -_-




Oh well. At least I don't have the dreaded fever, although the bone chills due to flu isn't my cup of tea also.

I brought forward the order because it was urgent but I managed to complete it the morning before work. There's no planning done but as I'm  browsing through the materials, I somehow have an idea how I wanted the card to look like. There's no specifications of how a get well soon card but I thought a beautifully made card can cheer someone up when he or she isn't in the best of health, like a moral booster. Of course the important thing is the message inside as well, to read when going through a difficult time. At this point, moral support is much sought after.


I added tulle to the card which I bought from Spotlight. Oh a little backstory. The sales assistant, prior to cutting the tulle, was asking me why I need the tulle and if 1 metre is enough. I said enough but I didn't know to phrase to her that it was meant for cards and other paper stuffs. So I said it was er, for making clothes, haha. But yet she asked if me again if it was enough, then she answered her own question by saying, it could be part of a dress.

Then another customer came to ask for the cutting service, *phewhs* I'm saved.

So here's a close up of the card.

Like a mini garden

I've added layers of fussy cut out of flowers from the Something Blue patterned paper from Prima Marketing. I love this paper and I admit that for certain occasions, or orders even..depends, I will use my favourite materials.

If you wish to make a custom order with me, do drop me a note at the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments