March Cards for Sales & Shopify


In Stock Cards for Sales in March

I have decided to start selling in stock cards for those who just want a to go card rather than having one customized. It's also a good way for me to use up my current stash of things. While I use these stash to make the monthly birthday cards for my workplace, the supply doesn't seem to go down, haha.

So due to demands, I revamped the page to sell these in stock cards.


However, I only have one of each design and there's no repeat. Most of them are done in my familiar styles like the feminine shabby chic or simply a collage.

So far, I have made some sales and I'm so happy for it because previously, it's so hard to sell just one card which also explains why I stopped selling such cards. I would rather focus on making customized cards. But because I keep getting such demands, I decided I will still make it but the quantity is really limited such as just 4 to 6 cards per week.







If you are interested in getting these cards, which by the way, I have kept the price really low and affordable at just $3.50, please click here which is the link Shop (In Stock Cards) up there.

Oh! One more thing. I have also gone international as in I have started an e-commerce cards over at shopify. Do click on the Shopify link above or click here. Payment can either be made through Paypal or bank transfer. Paypal function is for international buyers.

Fingers crossed it will take off! :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments