Mini Album "Clock"


Mini Album with Clock Prima Marketing Chipboard & Frills

It's been awhile since I last made a mini album but I didn't have much time to do them. I decided that I shall deco the cover page with simple but striking embellishments and I thought the clock face chipboard was perfect.


My conclusion? This was the fastest mini album that I have made, haha. It comes in the package for a customer who ordered the card earlier too. Okay, not too shabby an effort. I used a previous sketch for another project for the cover page design and just work on from there. There was resin from Webster's Pages, a piece of lace and a paper flower. I also used a diecut piece from Bo Bunny as a layer behind the chipboard.

Final touch? Nothing can go wrong with a feminine style but crytal swirls in olive green. Another striking feature is the pretty blue satin ruffle trims and a heart pearl.

Love the colour combination of pink and teal!

I don't do repeat designs due to very limited exclusive stock and also, I like to do different designs. I guess that's just me. Plus I don't like to waste materials so whatever leftovers I have from previous projects, I try to incorporate them in current projects too so now you know why there's no repeat designs, I guess.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments