Tri-Fold Card "Family"

"Family" Chipboard from Prima Marketing, fabric flower and hearts lace

Side 1

Side 2

I wanted to give the card some feminine charms with the fabric flower from Webster's Pages taking centerstage. I also chose pastel pink as the main colour scheme and overall, I like how it turned out.

The last  panel of the card, as seen in Side 2, is the second most interesting part of the card. I actually made the crystal swirls look like a branch and further deco it with bigger crystals from Prima Marketing and I simply love the final effect.

Some other notable bellies are the arrow chipboards which I then stacked on buttons on top to create further 3D effect. Simple but effective.

For this card, I used the bellies as the main highlights such mixing the vintage trinkets along with the 2D chipboard which I further add some interest with crystal adhesives.

If you wish to order a custom made a tri-fold card like the above, you can write in to me by using the form at the side bar. I'll be happy to receive your request :)

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments