Craft Haul for March & April (Webster's Pages Special)




It has been quite a while since I last do a craft haul and I should say the one in March is rather embarassing because I er..overshopped. I love the month of March because I have extra moolah which gives me the permission to top up my supplies. There wasn't any specific sales although on selected items only.

PLUS! The Webster's Pages collections were finally in after I waited for the longest time ever!



I loved the collections from them but I also love the ones from Prima Marketing. Back in the days, I love anything that screams bright and colourful which make my cards stand out. However, I've gone a bit mellow and more creative in my designs and still retaining old school style of handcutting out the designs and selectively place them into a nice collage to make them aesthetically pleasing. 

Which collections I prefer? It actually depends. To me, as long as I am able extend the mileage of the items, good enough for me and they're worth a buy. If it's something that I know I would hardly use, then forget about it.

What do I mean by extending the mileage? I guess you can roughly guess what I mean by looking at the pictures of my haul.

White sequins, pearl flourish, resin grames, tulle and distress glitter

Orange tags items selling at a discount, more pearl flourish & Prima Marketing paper flowers

New Collections from Prima Marketing Time Traveler's Memories

Whenever I hop down the Prima Marketing blog for ideas, OMG their designs are breathtaking and the designs seem so difficult to replicate. Kinda get a headache when I try to study their designs. But what I like about their collections is that they're so dreamy and classic.

Perhaps you can see how I incorporate this dreamy and classic look into my designs in the later posts.

Some of the ever green items which you often see in my pictures for haul are the crystals swirls and the pearl flourish. Others include gems and resins. Other crafters may prefer evergreen items like brads and washi tapes but I love me some pearl flourishes. But I'm such a scrooge that I try to cut the flourish into smaller pieces. Now this is what I mean by increasing the mileage, hee.

Thanks for dropping by!





Comments