Tri-Fold Card "26th"

26th Birthday Card

The card was in the plastic wrap when I took a picture of it, LOL..and to think that I had the whole day of taking at least a picture of it because I only had to deliver the card at the end of my work.




This is one of the custom cards which I add many small pretty details because my head was exploding with ideas. Very rare, haha. I have fussy cut out flowers on thin long stems which I think is quite a pain to cut because they're so fine but they add some sort of 'wispy' effect to the whole image.

I layered a fussy cut out of a flower bloom and had it stuck on a journal chipboard underneath with foam dots to give them an extra dimension. Other details include a tulle tied into a bow, which is one of my fav easy methods of adding dimension using soft fabric.

Others are just blings here and there.

Because of my plain forgetfulness, I didn't manage to show the tri-fold card in its open glory but just a cover of it.

Anyway, hope you still like this custom made card.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments