Tri-Fold Card "Happy Anniversary"


Tri-Fold Card "Happy Anniversary"

Inside Pages

My previous posts sound very technical because I am behind in updating and I just want to get it over and done with, haha. But if time permits, I will write on a more personal level. This custom made card that I posted is my first Happy Anniversary card ordered by one half of a couple and I actually have two more to be made this week. It's nice to know that they trust me in making them a card for such a special occasion. Remembering the first time of getting together as a couple or as a husband and wife and appreciating their significant other through loving words written in the card.




I always spend a big deal of time in making tri-fold card because designing it is quite a challenge from the multi-layers on the front cover, inside panels and most importantly, after all the embellishments have been arranged and glued down, getting it to balance. But to me, it's not a matter of time but a matter of delivering the best quality card that I can produce because nothing makes me happier that to have the card to be well received.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments