Tri Fold Card "Trios"



Tri Fold Card "Beautiful Smile"

Thanks for still being with me! I've not been doing well in terms of my life but of course, I will not translate that to my works. I reserve that sort of depressive post for my personal blog, haha. Meanwhile, I will be showcasing some of my works recently and I can only say I'm glad that more and more people are starting to see my works and want me to do for them. While I'm thankful for every order I receive, I get nervous as well like what if it's below their expectations. Plus it doesn't help that I have a shy personality.




Normally I can do quite fast but unfortunately, I was hit with a flu bug that left me super lethargic. I have also been lacking motivation which isn't good. But one must be willing to work hard to get what he or she wants and cannot based it on passion itself because passion can only take you so far.

Sometimes I wonder how people can do this plus other activities or if they have a family AND a full time job. But then again, most of us are jugglers in life as well.

So here are two more of my creations. I told myself I MUST pull through so I managed to sit down and just concentrate on finishing the insides of one of the cards below.

I love the scallop pink trimmings at the last panel from Maya Road

A white satin ribbon embellished with a gem & cover with a quote "Keep Dreaming"

Thanks again for your support and reading through my rambling ;p I don't want this to just be a normal blog post where you skim through but to be able to connect as well.

Do drop me a note at the side bar if you wish to make order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments