Altered Notebooks "Recipes"



The first notebook is a play on neutral and bright colours, which by the way, started accidentally. I couldn't find the right things I want related to cooking and the one I thought was a perfect fit, was a mash of different patterned in bright red and blue. I did find this pretty set of stickers, which please pardon me, I can't remember when, but they had nice neutral and pretty shades.


I actually added a thin line of solid colour of washi tape at the edge of the notebooks which I didn't get to capture in the pictures to so called neutralize the brightness.

Also, I have learnt to get the correct measurements instead of just eyeballing buy using a ruler, hee. Ok, no more short cuts. I would show you the next notebook in the next couple of posts. Now the spine looks so much neater and accurate.

Meanwhile, please share this post if you find it interesting by clicking on any of the social buttons link below. If you would like to order a customized notebook, feel free to send me your order query.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments