Card Showcase "Baby Cheeks"



I named the post in such a way because look at those cheeks! They were like occupying her whole face, haha. Babies are so cute but I don't know how to handle them, haha..because they are so delicate. I've been forced to carry before despite saying no and I think they were uncomfortable with my awkward carrying, they tend to stretch more which then promptly make me give him or her back to the parent, hee.


 
So this card is a delicate piece with pretty swirls and baby girl embellishments. I have also included a pretty fabric lace, twirled and decorated to add texture and also softness to the card. The snoopy character is there because I was told, the mum is a fan.

This card didn't take much effort because the embellishments, that are actually die cut layered stickers, are easy to work with. They're from Carta Bella. 

I provide complimentary photo printing such as these. If you require a card such as this, please feel free to drop me an order from the side bar or the link above.

Please share this post if you like it. Thanks for dropping by!


Comments