Craft Haul for May








This month, I decided to do some investing on evergreen things. Basically, things that can be used in almost all of my cards and other paper goodies. I have also invested in papers that are of 50% off because I realized I don't have enough of such patterned papers for the background. I am always for cutting out patterns out of them but not really as the background. And what better way than to buy these papers at half price. I think I used them quite fast until I have to get the second lot which I got 10 pieces at just $8.88. The other time it cost a bit more, though..think it was only 30% off.

If you ever need to buy a pack of die cuts, you should get Kaiser Craft. I think I mentioned before but I simply love most of their die cut pack collection and they contain quotes and other stuffs that are useful for cardmaking and also project life. 50 over them! I know I will be getting another pack when pay comes in because last Friday, I spotted another pack and I loved it! But money not enough, hee. Trying to conserve money as much as I can so you can imagine how I felt when they're soooo buy-able but my wallet says 'no!' haha..

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments