May & June Birthday Cards








This post will comprise of monthly birthday cards for the month of May and June. For May, it was super tight for me because I was told just the day before and then I had to wake up late because I had class the other night. I still managed to wake up early enough to do them but not enough to actually make them all nice and pretty.

I still think they're well...ok looking. I don't know..you be the judge of them, haha.

However, they set the template for the June cards although I was told earlier this time. It was brought forward because of the June holidays. I managed to spend a bit more time but sticking to the earlier attempt of making them simpler, I cut down the time spent and still managed to make them look fantastic looking. I know I'm self praising myself here but really, a fancy card doesn't necessarily need all the embellishments but simple heartfelt ones will do. The time was cut down to a point I could do four cards within a short time which also include me stamping the sentiment Happy Birthday on them too.

Plus, when I posted them online, they got the attention of my facebook followers and they wanted in about the same style, without too much frills on them. Some people like the clean and simple look. Honestly, I do too. If you were to see how I do my own layouts, which I hardly ever do, probably two years back...ha, you wouldn't even know I did them because I couldn't be too bothered with all the frills either. To me, the pictures speak more and the decorations are simply to enhance.

I had more time on the June cards so they look slightly better than the previous lot. I could do masking, cut out the smaller patterns and even tie a twine, which believe me, isn't the easiest thing to do, haha.




Hey, if you ever need to buy a few cards like the above, simply send me an email or a message via the side bar. I offer good discounts if you buy a few to help you cut costs. If you like this post, please help me to click on the share buttons.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments