Mini Cards "Mother's Day Cards"





I must admit when I only received one single order for a Mother's Day card, I was thinking, just one? I was subtly hinting on my facebook page that I'm open in taking custom orders for Mother's Day but I thought I shouldn't complain since I'm quite busy with my current orders already and I may not be able to do them on time. But still you know....it's Mother's Day!

Haha, I know I'm sounding like a spoil brat. Anyway, I didn't want my online shop to be too commercialized. I still want it to have a personal touch to it instead of just promoting and promoting. My focus is on my current customers and my aim is to make their experience with my online shop a good one and hoping that with the good service that they receive from me, they are able to pass it on to other people :)

So in the end, did I get an order to make Mother's Day cards? Oh yes, I did..all 20 of them! Yay! They're small cards as in half the size of my regular 4 X 6 card but the design was meant to be simple with simple but heart felt message inside celebrating this special day. It was a last minute order but one which I gladly took and had to work fast on because I merely had few hours before I had to go to work.

These are the rest of the cards with one missing because I gave it first before taking a picture of it.



How did your mother's celebration go? We didn't really celebrate but my mum was on a cooking spree and we were on an eating spree, haha.

Anyway, I started this online shop with the hope that it can bring in some extra dough so that I can continue to provide for the family, being a sole breadwinner. It has been a struggle for me ever since inflation hit hard and I couldn't cope with the increasing family expenses. Even with the pay raise, it was a struggle. So whichever amount I receive from here, I don't really care so long as I can save and support my family which includes my mother and my brother.

If you would like to get for yourself mini cards like this, do drop me an email. Orders of 10 and above will be entitled to a price of just $0.60 each. Do share this post around and thanks for dropping by!

Comments