Personalized Name Display Boards




I kinda miss working with my mini die cutting machine which is an old type of machine, not like the fancy ones like the Sizzix Big Shot which is an absolute dream machine of any card makers. Me? I thought that it will be a great investment piece but not sure if I'm willing to buy the dies unless they're the classic pieces where I'll probably use them over and over.

Ain't this pretty?

You can't go wrong with teal
But mine can also cut out letters like the name boards above and to me, that's good enough already! So I'm really pleased to have gotten two orders for the personalized name boards.


It's quite easy to design the boards and I usually use a few standard rules like for example, butterflies & paper flower are a must. Oh, and swirls like the pearl flourish. Add a dash of goodness.

For the second board, I tried a different way of designing it by actually stamping on the board itself which I tell ya is nerve wrecking for me because stamping has its hits and  misses. A new favourite of mine is to add a quote to it as well.

I know there are others who can design it more beautifully than mine here which I think are just simple ones. They even use paint such as crackle paint or gesso paint to add another dimension to it and to make them look more shabby chic.

Whatever it is, just let your creativity flow.

If you wish to order a name display board like the one above, feel free to contact me. Different sizes are available too. They can be done for functions like weddings or birthdays. Click here to find out more.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments