Throwback Time: Mini Album "Faith & Wish"



This is a segment called...throwback time or in instragram speak #tbt..to mini albums!

I actually enjoy the process of making the cover of mini albums than the inside pages because I don't know, doesn't anybody like a beautifully decorated cover? I do, of course.


I like to incorporate different styles as for the above one, I incorporated romance and mute shades of pink into the second album. By the way, it's a personal mini album for myself, to just see how far I can design a mini album. You can say that it was an experimental one but I loved how it turned out.

If you want me to design a nice little handmade mini album for you,  please visit the link here and feel free to send me an email or an order query.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments