Tri-Fold Card "23"






I bought a new die cut  packs from Kaiser Craft and they have more than 50 die cut pieces and they're so usable. I don't know if you notice but I love using bicycle motives in my designs. It's a pretty generic design but one that shows flight and grace.


Normally, I would decide on the colours based on the general colour scheme that I am working with. Here, I used a mixture of bold red and pastel colours of light blue and pink. In the die cut pack, there happened to be blue and red butterflies too, perfect as embellishments for this tri-fold card. So the final result is this cheery looking card.

Here's a look of the inside fold.

Complete with a string of pearl, cut out of a flower bouquet and a butterfly chipboard


If you like this post, please help to share it by clicking on any of the social buttons below. If you wish to get a customised tri-fold card like the above, please click here for the various ways you can order or simply send me a  note from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments