Tri-Fold Cards "Besties"

Besties Card 1

Besties Card 2


As we grow older, we realize quality versus quantity matters when it comes to friends. When I was growing up, I kept being disheartened that my shy personality didn't allow me to make as many friends as I could. But slowly, as friends start to do things behind my back or disappear without a trace, alright they're still around but we're no longer friends, I realize those who are here to stay are there for you every step of the way.


Why not show your appreciation of your true friends by ordering a tri-fold card from me and you can request for a bigger space inside to write your lovely messages. Most times, I like to make a simple handmade card for my friends for their birthdays because somehow they always get more excited receiving the card from me than the presents, haha. That goes to show I'm not a perfect gift buyer although, I must defend myself here, I love to shower them with many little gifts because the more the merrier, right?




Thanks for dropping by!

Comments