8 X 8 inches Scrapbook Layouts for Album







I spent almost two weeks making these 8 X 8 inches layouts (front and back) using 12 patterned papers. I think I have improved quite a bit in making these layouts because I hardly ever scrap. Oh, speaking of which, you can see my first 12 X 12 layout that I did all on my own in a later post. It was an old picture but it was nevertheless, a treasure memory. That's why I had hoped to make each layout stand out on its own, pretty much like all my card designs.


When placed together, aren't they a colourful bunch? Thankfully, I don't have to bind them, haha. My binding skills aren't that good, honestly because I have clumsy fingers.

It was fun designing them, and most times I have to refer to some websites such as the twopeasinabucket  to get some ideas. If I'm short of time for that day, I'll work with whatever I have and try to come up with my own designs.

If you wish to order layouts like the above, please feel free to send me an email or through the order query box from the side bar. There will be 8 pages with double layouts including cover page available for pre-order at $20. I also accept additional page requests. If you need me to purchase an album to store these layouts, do let me know as well.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments