Craft Haul for June 2014

Since last month, I have been cutting down on my expenses on buying the craft materials but I can't afford to totally cut it down this month because....they have huge discounts! Ha..it's 40%, peeps. But as usual, I tried to buy things that are mainly essential to most of my projects, rather than for a one-off thing unless the orders have very specific requirements. Now, I try to look through my current stash and if for sure, I don't have them, then I can safely buy.

The things you do to save money, haha.

But really, if it's not for this online shop, in general, scrapbooking can be an expensive hobby and it can be such that you want to buy many many things. I've seen this often and I really don't know if they will use them all, up! Gosh..but really, it's not the buying process that is important (though I admit it can be rather therapeutic), it's the process of making it happen and to have you call it as your own creation that is priceless.

You know I love me some chipboards and I use them most times for my cards. I think it's the lack of having a big die cut machine that make me reach out for them. I got some of them pretty cheap online and it's from one of my favourite brands called MME (My Mind's Eye).

So here's part of my Craft Haul for June.







A little bit of descriptions on the products I've got. With the 40% off discount offered by Papermarket, I got myself the Webster's Pages green hearts charms, Prima Marketing wood chips, which I actually got a box already, but I like it so much and it was soooo hard to get this again. But of course, die cuts from Kaiser Crafts, another of my fav things to buy. Oh yes, I also got some flowers from Prima Marketing after I used it in from a recent class and loved it a lot. But it was $9 plus for just 6 flowers. So the discount did come in handy.

Speaking of discounts, the lower half are the part of the chipboards which I got for 3 at $15.00 even though the total value was much more than that. I gave one away through my online shop because I couldn't use it as it had an oriental theme. I thought someone else would have better use for it. I also got the pack of paper kit from Prima Marketing, and it's one of my favourite collections, at just $15.00 too! She actually also sell 19 pieces of Prima Marketing 12 X 12 sheets of papers which I also love (boy, don't I love many things here..) but I'm a little tight this week as well, long story. It went to another buyer whom I saw her works before and I thought oh well, it's her good luck.

Oh yes, I finally got the vellum pieces from Crate Paper from the Popular Bookstore at NEX when they restocked. Yay!

Can't wait to start using them. I'm trying to use my current stash first, which is what I always aim to do, and I will slowly incorporate the new ones.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments