Custom Handmade Birthday Card "Today's Dream"



I started this card with a yellow background and for this card, I decided to use masking of leaves which I created the effect by using distress ink over the mask in tattered rose.

Another yellow element comes from the butterflies fluttering away as though to the sky and the hot air balloon charm which isn't actually yellow. I don't actually know the colour. Pale orange, I guess?

What influence me in the design of the card is that I wanted to add shabby elements like the torn patterned papers strewn over the top half to create some texture.

The eye catching part of the card is the quote. Not everybody likes a quote of that size as the central focus on the card due to suitability issue bust most times, they're alright with it. I try to use suitable quotes depending on what sort of card I am making.

A touch of glitter, which I used my fingers to run over some parts, add a sort of magical touch to it. Me and my fancy words, haha.

Please share the love by clicking on the share button above. For custom orders, feel free to send me an email or send your order queries from the side bar on the right.

Thanks for dropping by!




Comments