Custom Handmade Birthday Card with Orange Theme


When I got the request to make the card to be of the orange colour themed, my first thought was..okay, that will be easy. And then I was thinking, oh dear me...I don't remember having any orange coloured materials. I'm on a tight budget so I was hoping that I somehow have at least an orange patterned paper.

In the last minute, indeed I have!


So I came up with a card design based on the materials that I had handpicked earlier. Now I want to work on using clever design techniques and less embellishments but with impact such as the beautiful lace strewn across the card and some other details which I had concentrated on a small corner.

Of course with new ways of designing, you get a bit stuck as you try to come out of the comfort zone. I had to continue the card another day and had to study other people's design. I came across a layout and I loved how she layered her stickers on top of each other. Here, I had done them with chipboard stickers instead.

If you wish make a custom order of a birthday card with me, feel free to send me an email or an order query through the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments