Custom Handmade Thank You & Farewell Cards




This is a unique request because each card was further personalized by describing the individual's likes such as favourite colour, personality and interests. So within the space of 4 X 6 inches of a card, I try to accommodate to the requests with striking embellishments and with other smaller details like splattering, sequins, fabric and glitter for added interest. I also made use of a method I didn't use for some time which is splattering....until I forgot I'm wearing white and there some splatters on my shirt too..oh dear.


The ones that I liked most are the ones at the centre because they're for older women and so I tried to not make it too colourful and keep the tones light and neutral. Don't they give you that vintage charm?

For cards of these size or even bigger ones, discounts are readily available for bulk orders. I could also work based on your budget. Feel free to send me an email or order query from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments