Custom Tri-Fold Birthday Card "22"




When I first made this card, I wanted to make  use of the stash I got for $30 but (according to the seller), the total value of the items actually cost more than $30. When you're feeling pinched, $30 is a lot of money but to be able to get that amount of things at such price, is also friendlier on the pockets. I am always wary of 'grab bags' because what you see when they post, are usually their nicer collections and then when it comes to the actual bags, they're really....not what I want. Plus, some of them promise this promise that but I don't know if my bag happened to be their leftover stuffs with very very few brand new things and just a few slivers of washi tapes.

So now I am really really selective, IF I ever get one. For this I somehow got it because every time she posts on grab bags, it's like gosh..Great Singapore Sale, haha. Everyone wants a piece of it.

So in the end, how was my grab bag when I later collect it?


I decided to get that grab bag because she has a LOT of stuffs and while I was a tad disappointed I didn't get the glimmer most (though she posted quite a lot of it online) and the prima marketing stuffs like the flower, I got the one with mostly October Afternoon collections and some Crate Paper. I guess they're workable for me, get out of the comfort zone once in awhile. But they're mostly intact, thankfully..not with missing pieces here and there.

So this card was made using some of the materials from the grab bag. At first, it was pretty difficult because I had to get used to their designs. But I managed to pull off the cover, with some mixes of die cuts from Kaiser Craft and Dear Lizzy.

Inside of the card
If you would like to order a custom tri-fold card from me, feel free to send me an email or simply send your message via the side bar on the right.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments