Tri-Fold "Hello Kitty"







This is such a cute birthday card with a Hello Kitty theme. It looks difficult but really, it isn't much of hard work and it was one of the two cards done within 2 hours. I wanted to find a Hello Kitty set of stickers and as I was browsing through the Hello Kitty collections, I was pretty taken aback by the prices. But thankfully, I managed to get a big piece of paper with Hello Kitty stickers at a reasonable price.


I added more charms to the paper with white pearl flourish stickers, and Bo Bunny butterfly and border die cuts. Chipboards from American Crafts adorned the top part of the tri-fold card cover in a layered manner.

The inside tri-fold card
If you like this post, feel free to share it around and if you would like to make a custom order with me, just send me a note from the side bar with your order query.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments