Guest Book with Tropical Theme







This is something different from  my earlier posts. I made an 8 X 8 inches guestbook with blank pages inside at the last minute and it's a different style from my usual stash so I had to actually get the materials separately and thankfully, I could find them. I already had in mine what I wanted but how I would like it designed, I didn't have any idea. At least not yet.

That's when pinterest came to the rescue and there were so many wonderful ideas on tropical theme wedding decor and I kinda translated them into card designs. For example, I incorporated the coconut tree which I thought fit in perfectly with the theme. It also helped that I found the sticker for it, yay! Now I sorta know which scrapbooking store I should go to if I want to find certain items so it helps in a way.

The design presents one obstacle and another obstacle happen to be my struggles to cut the papers neatly into 8 X 8 inches. I think my paper cutter was having a bad day, LOL. And oh yes, how can I not struggle with the zutter binding machine although I must admit, after a few tries, I kinda get the hang of how to manipulate the side control, if that's what you call it.

If you like this post, feel free to share it and to make custom order of guestbook with me, please send me an email.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments