Handmade Birthday Easel Card




This is an easel card which I made on a whim, not because I felt like I wanted to make one, but it was a last minute order. I haven't been making cards this whole week ever since school term starts this week and also the fasting month has begun so I am a little nervous if I could do it on time. Normally, when I receive order, I will be given a grace period to make it and once in awhile, it will be last minute. While I can make cards pretty fast nowadays, sometimes the materials I have make it a little bit difficult to work with and I have to think harder especially when some things just don't click with each other which can be rather frustrating.

And there are times, it will be smooth sailing like at one point, I could make two cards within one hour including a tri-fold card. If you think I'm trying to be perfect, well in a way yes..because it is after all, a paid project. I don't want to shortchange my customers even if the prices are already kept in the low range because all I want is to give them a good quality handmade card :)

I hope they liked the card!

If you like this post, feel free to share it. For custom order of cards, do contact me or send me order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments