Vintage Romance Theme Card


I had the cut out of an eiffel tower for some time and I don't know what to do with it but I would love to use it on a card. Finally, I used it for a couple which I thought would be great for a couple about to be married in September. However, I decided to make another one because it didn't quite fit in with the theme I was going for.

However, I love the overall vintage look it created and I also used the stamp of a chandelier which looked stunning against the background. Yes, eiffel tower and chandeliers make me happy, haha.

So eventually, what happened to this card?  I used it for a giveaway which she was happy with because she said she loved all my works so far *blush*

Thanks for the support! If you like this post, please share it around.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments