Winnie the Pooh Handmade Card


I was stumped a bit when I received an image with words like the above and supposed to make a frame on the card as well. I must admit I always have a problem with alignment and I took like half an hour to actually attempt to make a frame, after which I gave up and did a frame alright, but in a different manner. Another request was to add on butterflies, like a 3D effect, and yesss..butterflies! Aren't they pretty?! So this got me excited to make the card, despite the initial struggle with the frame.


My second design idea is to use different types of flower and I although the card looked simple because I wanted to emphasize on the picture, I added some crystal pearls which complements the flowers perfectly.

Even my mum liked this card so much, haha..and I tell you now, she's not exactly my number one fan.

If you like this post, please share it and if you wish to purchase custom order cards, feel free to send me an email.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments