Altered Notebooks for Teachers' Day 2014






When I was starting to do the notebooks, I was being rather adventurous because I just watched several videos on using mixed media techniques. I tried to incorporate them into the designs but somewhat, it's successful and not really...successful. But it takes practice, I must admit. And not everyone can work wonders with paint. So I concentrated on the main designs instead and still include some basic inking here and there. Plus I had 21 notebooks to make, haha. And my time has become very very short due to my busy study and exams period. So I had to speed up no matter what, which boils down to making 4 notebooks at a time.
I also realized some techniques work for me and some don't. But yes, practice always makes things perfect. So in future, you will see more of me including mixed media techniques into the designs.

If  you would like to order customized altered notebooks (available in hardcover and spiral), feel free to contact me from the above link or use the order form which you can find at the side bar.

Thanks so much!

Comments