Altered Photoframe in Nature & Winter Theme




When I got the order for a winter theme, my first thought was how the heck I pull this off and er..second thought, Christmas is still far away, LOL.

But I accept them as a challenge. I thought I could it pull off but I had to look up for some inspiration just to make sure that I'm on track. However most of the ideas..well, I wasn't so crazy over them so just taking bits and pieces here and there, I tried to come up with my own versions.


Then halfway through, I got the brainwave to use cotton wool as part of the winter theme for some texture. And of course, glitter just to hold the cotton wool in place, part of my mum's idea as well. Prima Marketing had some cool 3D stickers which I thought I could use them on the nature theme projects.

I must admit, I was going strong with the cards (in a later post) but then for the frames, er..I didn't have to find more inspiration. I just go with the flow. I did both at the same time before time wasn't on my side, as usual.

If you like this post, please feel free to share it. For custom orders, please look up the links above or simply send me an order query which you can find at the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments