21st Custom Birthday Card with Blue Distressed Ink Background







I thought this card, which I just noticed as I'm typing this out, hee, is how futuristic this card looks like with its blue hue, white spatters and masking (that made the flower shapes looks like some planets).

I did this card after I did a card with a nature's theme which I thought was so lovely! So nature-ish, hehe. Nowadays, I like to play with distress ink and I'm so excited I'm getting a few more colours of the mini ink pads at a very low price, thanks to someone who bought it as a duplicate set and sold it at a price way cheaper than it is. Actually, I think it's how much she had paid for it since they are having a 35% off right now, but oh well. Soon you'll see my cards with more interesting distressed background.


And with that, I picked out some choice of embellishements which also include one of the 3D stickers from Prima Marketing. I loved it and I still have two or more of the stickers left. It has been awhile since I last used the laser cut Chandelier so decided to bring it together in the card layout.

I finished off the card with some white paint splatters.

If you like this post, please feel free to share it. For custom orders, simply click on the links above or send me your orders queries on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments