Laminated Paper Bookmarks for Teachers' Day



This year's order for Teachers' Day was just as hectic as last year but I'm proud that I somehow managed to pull it together and come up with various designs including these 6 lovely bookmarks.

I basically cut out flowers from various patterned papers, from both old and new collections, die cuts and some leftover paper to make little bits like flags or to line the border.


Other small details including adding sequins and pearl dots because they can hold together and not make a mess like glitter, when I swear not to use, haha. Somehow they disintegrate under heat.

I've also inked some of the edges to give them an aged look and I loved how it turned out because me and inking don't always gel so well. As a finishing touch, I added a little message to them, as requested. Good thing the bookmark is large enough to occupy the message.

These custom bookmarks are available at just $1.80 each but purchases of 10 and above, the price is $1.50.

For custom  orders, please contact me either via the link above or through the contact form at the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments