Mini Album 6 X 6 inches "Remember This Moment"








I did this album before the start of my extremely busy period due to the impending exams (which I eventually did well in, yippee!!) and totally forgot to post them up.

My style of designing mini albums has changed up but it still has bits of pockets here and there and also flaps. I've also made more layering style which I love but not too much until the album becomes so fat. I know many people like it that way but I like it a little bit more sophisticated looking.

The album pages above contain few spots of embellishments & layering, with some misting and pearl dots for some interest.


So the whole time when I'm designing a mini album, I try to keep a balance. When I design a spot on the right, the left one will be left empty so that it doesn't look so odd when I try to close. I also like to prop up embellishments with foam dots & punch out patterned papers to form pretty borders.

If you like this post, please help me to share it. For custom orders of mini albums, simply click on the link above or send me your order queries on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments