Distressed Artsy Background Card




This card is one of the rare cards that I get to play with distress ink and stain fully on because of the request to make the card artsy looking while keeping the rest simple. This is a draft

Of course, from a simple $15 course, I managed to actually learnt quite a lot from an expert of these products and I loved how the design will always turn out different each time. It's a matter of how you play with the colours at hand.

I further build up the card using various techniques such as masking and then adding 'silhouettes' by stamping in blank ink.


The next is pretty simple actually. I had in mind which chipboard I wanted to use which is from the Bo Bunny's newest collection. A lot of pretty pink and light green shades, shabby chic frames and pretty bird cages. You'll probably see me use this collection a lot in the next few post, LOL.

If you like this post, feel free to share it. For custom orders, please contact me through the links above or send your queries through the form on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments