Tri-Fold Card in Blue for Guy Theme



Whenever I get a card order from this lovely lady, I would be adding an extension of the card at the back because she would like to write a message on it. Although the card has a space in the middle for the same thing, it's pretty small. I added some nice tags of words which I cut out from a single sheet of patterned paper from and old collection of Crate Paper.




I love working on a montage style layout and while I also love to work on romance themed cards, simply because I get to use my favourite materials, the thing about working with such cards is that the materials that you're using also play an important part. Some co-ordinate very well together while some others, not so much. While I can be dubbed the queen of layering and just layer them on, without any care to create a sort of beautiful mess, for my work, it's just mess without the beauty, haha.

If you would like to order a custom tri-fold card like the above, please contact me from the above link or send me a message through the contact order from at the side bar.

Thanks for dorpping by!

Comments