Card with Pink Flower & Pretty Tulle


I wanted to use the new Ranger Texture Paste and I loved how it transformed my flat background patterned paper. If you've been following my blog (thank you!) you might notice a bit of trend of me adding a bit of mixed media into the card. Yes some may look disastrous, LOL..but slowly, you will learn on what are the right techniques. Takes practice but without plenty of practice, you'll never be good at it.

Other elements including some watercolouring and a chipboard swirl from Bo Bunny. I've also added a chipboard from Prima Marketing and a flower from them too. To 'blend' the pink flower with the rest of the soft coloured background, I dry brushed some gesso on the edges of the flower. If you notice, I've also added some light masking in the background with distress ink.

For custom orders of cards, feel free to send me an email from the above link or an order query from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments