Custom Birthday Card "Abstract Romance"




I admit that the BEST orders are from customers who always appreciate your work, and they don't even care to see the draft. It's like I trust that you will give a well designed card. But yah, it's not always the case and even though the prices are kept affordable, of course I would expect people to have some level of input for the final draft because it is still after all, their hard earned money.

And talking about best orders, the other best order is when I get to design a romantic card for girlfriend or wife. Bring on the flowers! haha.. And this order is like seriously combine my two faves, abstract design and romance theme. I'm in heaven when these two are used in combination.




Yes, this is again one of those mixed media cards and I actually used some old stamps which I bought when I first started to be more serious about card making but somehow I don't know how to fully utilize them. But after learning several online tutorials, I've gained new respect for them and knows a little bit how to incorporate them in to the design, specifically the background.

For the main design, I cut out a heart from a patterned paper from MME collection. Somehow Valentine themed card is one of those evergreen themes. I stuck it on top of a "frame" which I cut out from a Webster's Pages patterned paper. So it has this gold frame surrounding the heart. Now it looks romantic enough, with all the stamped swirls and a little bit of  jazz with the gold masking.

For custom orders, please click on the link above or send me an order query from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!



Comments