Handmade Birthday Card "Snoopy"


This is my second Snoopy card and I remembered growing up watching Snoopy and although back then I loved action driven cartoon more, if I'm bored I would watch anything, lol. It's such a classic cartoon and who wouldn't want to just idle the time away watching the clouds go by.

I thought that this image I found was apt enough for the design that I've done up before. I used the new Open Book collection from Crate Paper and what I loved about these die cut flowers is that  I don't have to physically cut out flower patterns. I still don't mind doing so but having die cut pieces do save time.

I also made a tag and I layered a journal card against another layer of paper from scraps. For the background, I misted it in blue and used distress ink over a mask to create an inked background. I loved the scripted vellum words. Give a nice finishing touch to the card.

If you like this post, feel free to share it. For custom orders, you can contact me from the above links or send me order queries at the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments