Handmade Birthday Card "Vintage Floral & Yellow Butterflies"

vintage card

I like to buy materials that allow me to create a vintage or shabby chic design because I think their designs are timeless. It can be rather old fashioned for some people who may prefer the more modern touch or bright colours but to me, a timeless beauty that can stand the test of time will always be appreciated.


For this card, I used a chipboard from Prima Marketing a cut out a vintage thread roller (not sure the exact word, LOL) and added a flower cut out from a paperpad with pretty floral vintage designs. Coincidentally, I happened to also own a pack of chipboards that went well with the overall theme and also happened to match the flower cut out. Background of the card, I created a flourish border from Martha Stewart punch. Final touch of the card, I distressed two opposite ends of the card with Tim Holtz distress ink and added pink swirls to the butterflies.

If you like this post, feel free to share it. For custom orders, simply contact me from the link above or send me order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments