Handmade Card "Dream"


I've many dreams and one of them includes flying out and seeing the world and its glorious beauty. But without hard work and determination, failures and success, ups & downs, that very dream, may not come true. One day, I'll have that dream fulfilled but for now, I'm just contented if I could make my family happy, come out strong in my current not-so-good situation and simply be successful in whatever that I've set my mind to.

This card makes use of neutral shades which gives the card a vintage vibe to it. I used a double layer of pearl string, from a leftover project, as embellishment while the rest was trying to co-ordinate the things that I already have in my stash from other projects. I used Prima Marketing Songbird 6 X6 paper pad for the background paper of this handmade card and also cut out the two rows of stamp image in the central part of the card. Finished off the card with some silver glitter across the butterflies.

If you like this post, feel free to share it. For custom orders of birthday cards or for other occasions, feel free to contact me above or send me order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments