Handmade Custom Birthday Card "Hunger Games" Theme

birthday custom handmade card hunger games


It's been awhile since I last made a card of size 6 X 6 inches because I seem to always suggest the half fold type. It's just convenience for me, take an A4 card stock and fold it in half. But for this card, I had no choice because I ran out of paper and what I had was just a 12 X 12 inches plain cardstock and used it instead to make two cards. This card size however, worked in my favour because the images I found for the Hunger Games theme card, sit perfectly on this card.


After studying the images on google, I thought I would create a distressed background mimicking fire. I also stamped some script images on the background for an added accent. From my earlier card, I learnt that I shouldn't fuss too much because it's going to waste a lot of time and it takes the fun out of creative thinking.

The card is minimally embellished with a strip of patterned border in black to sit against the colourful background and as a finishing touch, I added a few white sequins in random places.

If you like this post, please help to share it and if you wish to make custom orders with me, feel free to contact me from the link above or through the order form on the right.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments